Saturday, 13 July 2013

Hats Off...

Hats off....hat ON.! While I was off shopping, I ran into Seolrin, the creator of PrettyMoonS.  Seolrin was kind enough to send me a few goodies including this cute hat which is found in... YES, a gacha machine!  Her gacha hat machine is the most loaded machine I have ever seen in SL, it holds 220 different designs!  ::kDm:: is also featuring a pendant gacha machine which is HALF OFF during the Okinawa Summer Festival,  just $15L.  Another great summer accessory that I haven't taken off since i got it, is the *BOOM* friendship bracelet.  So many fun colors and the rares are matching sets which are super cute!  These bracelet takes me back to my childhood when I used to make these bracelets for all my friends in elementary school.  So, if you are looking for a cute way to add some style to your avi, stop by these machine and try a spin.

!@!PrettyMS!@!Hot Issues from head to toe YoonA DDw-pretty
$40L per play.
220 commons!!

::kDm:: furoshiki pendant -6-
Only $15L per play during the Okinawa Festival
(After festival the price doubles)

*BOOM* Knit Friendship Bracelet (neon)
$25L per Play.
25 Common.  4 Rare.
These Bracelets were from The Arcade June Round.  I checked *BOOM* mainstore and didn't see them out yet but included a LM just incase you want to head there for other goodies.

                                                                                                                            xoxo Glo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww thank you so much XD
    ::kDm::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, look forward to seeing what you come out with next. :D

      Delete