Saturday, 6 July 2013

I Spy... OWLS!!

I Spy...OWLS!
So while out on my gacha round this morning I found a machine with cute owl earrings, which lead to the inspiration for...  Life is a hOOt.  This post features all gacha owl items I have collected, kinda like "I spy" with owls.  There are five gacha owls featured, lets see if you can spot them all.  Good luck! (All the gacha owls are listed at bottom, no cheating lol!)


 
Ok, hope you manage to find all 5 owls! 
Now, to go collect your own owls...
  • floorplan. species silhouette/ owl  (artwork)
  • -->  floorplan
  • {vespertine- fabric bird-sleepy owl/brown}
  • -->  vespertine  (this owl was found at The Arcade, but link included for store since The Arcade is closed until the next round)
  • ~Tableau Vivant~ Emotes - Owl
  • --> Machine is now retired (from The Arcade June round)
  • -ATTIC- Owl Backpack [T]
  • TRAPHOUSE COLLECTIVE - Hooters Earrings PINK RARE                                            
  •  
                                                                                                                                     XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment