Friday, 2 August 2013

Abracadabra!

Hocus Pocus! Abracadabra! Get ready for some fun with .click.'s new circus pose & prop set.  My friend Sue & I had hours of laughs with this new My First Magic Show Gacha from the Woodland Treasures Gacha Event.  This monthly event is loaded with fantasy themed items and the poses all work amazing with adult size avatars too.  This gacha is fantastic for kids of all ages and brings hours of fun and belly laughs.  I usually don't include so many photos but we were having so much fun we couldn't stop ourselves.  Grab your wand & your imagination and spread some laughs and cuteness.


 Glo & Sue featuring .click. My First Magic Show 6 (pose & wand)
.click. My First Magic Show 8 - RARE (tent & props)
 .click. My First Magic Show 8 - RARE (tent & props)
.click. My First Magic Show 3 - RARE (pose includes table/box & saw)
Sue showcasing .click. My First Magic Show Pose 2. (pose & cards)

.click. My First Magic Show Gacha
6 Common.  2 Rare
(prize #5 is for child & kid avi's, all others are mod & adult friendly)
$40L per Play.


                                                                                                                                  xoxo Glo & Sue

1 comment: