Saturday, 31 August 2013

Arcade *katat0nik* Preview! YaaaaY!

One of my favorite stores and designers I really admire is Katat0nik Pidgeon.  Her items are always unique hand drawn and she is really true to her own style which I LOVE & respect.  When she sent me her new Arcade items, I jumped up and down literally & screamed YABBA DABBA DOOOooooooo! Her *katat0nik* Radio Necklaces are simply CUTE CUTE CUTE! I know most of you have your Arcade wish lists ready, make sure to add these fantabulous necklaces as a HIGH PRIORIOTY. 
Thanks Katat0nik,  you are a SUPERSTAR!! ♥♥

*Katat0nik* Radio Necklace Available @ The Arcade Sept. 1st.
*katat0nik* (pink2) Tulle Skirt (mesh) Available @ Main Store
*katat0nik* (GROUP GIFT) Rainbow Heart Shirt :D Available @ Main Store 

*katat0nik* Radio Necklaces
19 Common.  1 Rare
$50L per Play.
 
 
Coming to The Arcade September 1st, 2013.
 
                                                                                                     XOXO Glo


No comments:

Post a Comment