Monday, 19 August 2013

Bad Kitty

So Dave & I are huge cat lovers.  My cat just might be the most spoiled cat in the world and is a complete brat, he usually isn't too fond of anyone but me BUT he loves loves loves Dave.  Whenever he hears him he comes running, it is the cutest thing.  He runs off from nearly everyone else or completely pretends they don't even exist,  he will just get up and nonchalantly walk away... that's my boy! I have convinced myself that my cat can tell when people are kind and truly love animals so Dave is golden, so much for my friends and most of my family LOL.  
If you are a cat lover like us you will really enjoy the  Destined Cuteness gacha machine @ O.M.E.N
It's a fun machine loaded with mesh cat and rabbit ears.  O.M.E.N. is filled with great accessories of all kinds, one of the stores I always highly anticipate the next new release.  Sharped your claws and try your luck with these great accessories.

O.M.E.N - Destined Cuteness - Spiked Cat - Cream RARE

O.M.E.N - Destined Cuteness - Cat & Rabbit Ear Gacha
24 Common.  8 Rare
$45L per Play


                                                                                         xoxo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment