Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Back @ the lodge

If you were wondering why I wasn't on the slopes (see Dave's previous post), now you know.  While Dave & Zo had fun snowboarding all day I was stuck at the lodge with my broken leg.  What can I say....I am a clutz!  Well so is Zo but she managed unharmed THIS time.  Luckily, things back at the lodge were not so shabby thanks to the amazing decor from Yummy, Pixel Mode, Apple Fall, Trompe Loeil, & Vespertine.  The pumpkin hot cocoa from O.M.E.N hit the spot and  I retired my REMARKABLE OBLIVION snowboard by the fireplace.  There is even a hair salon! Check out the cute new Wasabi Pills hairdo, it's so popular I couldn't get my appointment til tomorrow!  Well after a hard day of being trapped at the lodge, it's time for me to be carried off to bed...maybe being stuck @ the lodge isn't so bad afterall.


O.M.E.N Fall Delights
Available @ The Seasons Story

 Trompe Loeil Available @ The Arcade - September
 

Apple Fall @ The Arcade September
 

Pixel Mode @ The Arcade - September

R.O. @ The Arcade - September

 Vespertine @ The Arcade - September
 

Yummy @ The Arcade - September
 
Wasabi Pills @ The Arcade - September
 
                                                                                                      xoxo Glo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment