Friday, 20 September 2013

Dreaming of gacha

After my teeth are  brushed, my bedtime story read...up to Chapter Four... time to be tucked nicely into bed.  Visions of gacha dance in my head....
Gacha....gacha...gacha....how I dream of you.  You are the last thing I see before sleep and first thing I see when I wake. Ok..okies... well in SL at least thanks to these amazing home decor items that have made my bedroom super fab.  From amazing furniture like the *ionic* nostalgia gacha @ The Chapter Four to these adorable Intrigue nightlights from The Arcade make it easy to redecorate on a budget.  After all your house shopping why not grab a sweet (Milk Motion) word necklace? 

 *ionic* nostalgia #7
(Milk Motion) word necklace - truth - gold
Intrigue Co. - Novelty Nightlights: Rainbow - RARE

 *ionic* nostalgia gacha
Intrigue Co. Novelty Nightlights
 
 
Milk Motion Words Necklace/Ring Gacha
  
                                                                                                                  XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment