Saturday, 28 September 2013

Gacha Halloween

October is one of my favorite months due to HALLOWEEN!  I am so thrilled that this October is loaded with so many Halloween gacha items, its SPOOKTACULAR!  Here are a few of the amazing Halloween goodies coming to Oh My Gacha Event on October 1st which is located @ The Jersey Shore Sim. There are so many great designers in this event you simply don't want to miss it.  Snatch up your favorites Halloween goodies and spread some tricks & treats this October.

*Hair: [ iren ] OMG Hair_blond_2 -
*Shorts: [GJ] Gacha Junky - Monster Shorts -
*Socks: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Socks :: EDDY :: Striped Orange -
*Parasol: .:-CatniP-:. Skelly Parasol. Oh My Gacha
*Plushie on  Runway: *Bubblefish* PUMPKIN OMG Exclusive RARE - Oh My Gacha Event
* Apple on Runway: [*RD*]*Upside Candy Apple-Mickey-RARE*  Oh My Gacha
 
OMG - Oh My Gacha Opening October 1st, 2013
 
                                                                                                                XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment