Monday, 30 September 2013

OMG its autumn

Fall is here and if you haven't fallen for the gacha madness yet..... it's time.  Oh My Gacha starts October 1st and loaded with amazing brand new gacha releases.  Here is a little sampling of some of the autumn themed new releases @ OMG.

.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Skirt :: MOKA :: V.1
.ANATOMY. Neko nose & whiskers
[ iren ] OMG Hair_ombre_2
[*RD*]*Upside Candy Apple-Mickey-RARE*
Razor/// Venus Boots - Fire / GACHA

Poses : nani - autumn - from my heart #1 RARE (couples fence post)
Pose: nani - autumn - me and my pumpkin #7 (holding pumpkin)

Oh my Gacha @ The Jersey Shore opening October 1st, 2013

                                                                                                                             xoxo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment