Monday, 16 September 2013

StinkGlo

Call me silly but I had a blast putting together this next photo.  The theme...well I will let you guys figure that out for yourself...  With all the gacha goodies we collect, its great fun to see what themes we can come up with and  The Sea Hole - Happy Poo Lorette Skirt was my inspiration.   Dave wasn't too thrilled logging to find me smashing all over the house on the .Olive poop mobile wearing my poop crown but I had a heck of a time!  The new Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh Rider Boot found at The Arcade were the perfect addition to this messy little theme. 

 

 The Sea Hole - Happy Poo Lorette Skirt
(Arcade March 2013 Round)

Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh Rider Boots
8 Commons
$50L to Play.
Available @ The Arcade September 2013

Olive.  The Grandma’s Treasure Gacha
18 Commons.  4 Rare
$50L per Play.
(Arcade June 2013 Round)
 
                                                                                 XOXO Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment