Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Kid @ Heart

With Christmas just around the corner, my neices are already telling me thier Christmas wish list.  We actually saw Santa at the mall ALREADY!  So, my 14 year old niece wants a camera and make up from Sephora (I created a monster lol) and my 8 year old niece wants an Easy Bake Oven.  I had an Easy Bake oven myself back in the day but I must admit I  not only will be getting her the oven but playing with it too!  Guess I am just a kid at heart and one in SL too thanks to these great new goodies. Toys Toys Toys! And the prices of all of these items are awesome!

<:*BoOgErS*:> Toy Shelf Crate &Toy Box $88L each @ Collabor88
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bean Sack Pumpkin  Gacha @<:*BoOgErS*:>  Main Store (GACHA)
.::Kre-ations:. {Warmy heels} 06 Rainbow Star  GACHA@ KatnipZ Wonderland
ZZANG - Honeycomb Bangle Adventure RARE @ Water Lantern Festival (GACHA)
~ Kawaii ~ Darling Dress - Pink @ The Thrift Shop
~ Kawaii ~ Snow Bow - Pink @ The Thrift Shop (GACHA)

                                                                                                                                       XoXo Glo

2 comments:

  1. We are all kids at heat my love...you should have seen me when I read the worlds biggest arcade game exhibition was coming to Sweden omg pac man space invader galaxians defender original machine omg game nerd heaven yay !

    ReplyDelete