Sunday, 29 December 2013

Keeping Warm this Winter

Counting down the days to Oh My Gacha?  Here are a few more previews to tide you over.  This new adorable jacket from .:cheeky:. & cute kitty head warmer from Mango Cheeks will keep you warm and toasty this winter.  These brand new goodies can be yours as of January 1st when OMG opens its doors.  I can't think of a better way to ring in the SL new year then some fantastic gacha'ing.  I will be spending RL shopping too, every years day my mom and I hit up a jewelry store here at the shore that has a one day sale of 75% off!  Now SL shopping will be just as fun!  More previews to come.

.:cheeky:. Winter Suite! Brown Mesh - Jan 1st @ OMG ($75L per play)
{Mango Cheeks} Meow Head Warmer: Siamese

{Mango Cheeks} Meow Head Warmers
3 Rare.  6 Common.  1 Secret (love the secret! cute!)
$50L per Play.

XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment