Saturday, 21 December 2013

Making a list...checking it twice

Every time I think I am finished my shopping, I stumble across more CUTENESS that I just can't resist.  If you are finishing up your SL holiday shopping or just starting, here are some adorable TRANSFERABLE gift ideas and even a FREE little dress for all your hard shopping work.  These adorable little creatures not only are great gifts but come in handy carrying all your presents. 

 +Half-Deer+ Winter Yak - Special Delivery @ The Liaison Collaborative - Home of The Garden & Poser Pavlion
Pink Deer - by LuckyCharlotteCamille RARE @ Garbanzo
Serenity NEW Xmas Bear @ Serenty Stlye @ Dad Designs
{HOWL} - Woody & Jessie Trapper hat (plain tea) @ Christmas Mini Market (UNISEX GIFT!)
[HC] Hello Titty Dress FREE Hello Titty Hunt 3 @ Hard Candy

Stay Tuned for more fantastic gift ideas!
 XoXo  Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment