Monday, 17 February 2014

Longing for spring

It's been such a brutal winter that I have been daydreaming of spring for weeks.  Warm sun, flowers, lots of pink and spring colors.  These Flowery Spring glasses from AngGun are the perfect touch to bring a little bit of spring to SL.  A new gacha @L'accessoires Event which runs until March 8th.  Make sure to stop by and try your luck, this month the event features all gachas.
.tsg. has been making some fantastic collar's, I think I have a bit of a collar addiction since I found 3 collars by .tsg. alone in the past 2 weeks that I couldn't live without.  One being this Good Kitty Collar which is @ Fantasy Gacha carnival.  Thanks Zo for sending me the pink, she knows my pink addiction and machines seem to send me ALL but the pink lol.

~AG~Flowery Spring- Starry Pink  RARE @ L'accessories 
.tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Ojou-sama @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment