Monday, 28 April 2014

Cotton Candy

I have never been too big on hunts, mostly because I am so obsessed with shopping
that I just can't stay away from hitting all my favorite shops & events. 
The Cotton Candy Hunt has the most adorable things ever and is a hunt I am counting
 down the days until it begins.
Mark your calendar The Cotton Candy Hunt begins May 5th and runs throughout the month.  
All items are just $2L!
This dress from Que Bella is so cute and includes loads of appliers,
even the Baby Bump which I am clearly a fan of.  
Finding Baby Bump appliers is NOT easy but IssyBella, the Que Bella owner
makes lots of baby bump appliers and takes requests too!

!Q.B! Yasmin~Cotton Candy (TCCH Que Bella!) - Cotton Candy Hunt Prize
floorplan. species silhouette / unicorn Gacha @ floor plan
DIGS - Klas Tallboy - White [MESH] - Gacha @ DIGS 

XoXo Glo



No comments:

Post a Comment