Saturday, 12 April 2014

Cravings

I have been craving cup cakes lately like this adorable gacha cupcake and now we know why... if you look close and you can see my little baby bump.  So, the next month or two I will be including some (not all) clothes featuring Baby Bump appliers.  It seems to be a real challenge finding appliers for the Azz, Bump & Lola's so, its my current mission to share what we (Sandro spoils me rotten) can find.  I always like a good challenge so let the fun begin.   :)

Cupcake: [TTT] Orange Cream Bunny New Gacha @ Woodland Treasures Gacha
!Q.B! Appeal~Pink (include Phat Azz, Lolas & Baby Bump Appliers) @ Que Bella 
:: Miss Canning :: [ Ripped Leggings ] 8 leg.+ PhatAzz+BRA+Perf NEW @ Miss Canning
AMD Baby Bump @ Apple May Design
*L.inc* Cute Azz @ Luck Inc.
Lolas :::Tango ::: Breasts @ Lolas Main Store
!Blah. (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet @ !Blah Main Store
<-Puncture-> Belly Chain [SLUT] @ Puncture Main Store

XoXo Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment