Monday, 12 December 2016

December


I have never been one for hunts, I tried in my early SL days which dates back over 11 years, yes I am SL dinosaur!  I remember getting loads and loads of items and an inventory explosion, I am so limited with time these days that power shopping has become my new 'thing'.
My feelings about Hunts may be renewed thanks to this amazing dress from Jambee.
It is one of my all time favorite dresses... and its FREE!
I would sort through one hundred boxes to find this gem!
Luckily for you, all you need to do is head over to Jambee and find the hidden snowflake, its just that easy.
A must have for sexy holiday parties or spending a night with that special someone.


JamBee > Clothes > SHIRRED side dress #WOH2  FREE @ Jambee
!Oleander ~ Deer Romance Headband: Xmas FREE @ !Oleander (under the tree in courtyard)

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment